Apply for Canada Child Benefits

Canada Child Benefits are very helpful for families even if you are Temporary Residents then also you may eligible for that

just follow these few steps

login in to CRA account

click in apply for Child benefits

click next

then it will show your address on file if you that is your current address then click on yes otherwise no

then it will show your spouse’s name then click yes

and next

then answer next  question about your immigration status

and then answer with your baby’s first and last name

then confirm all details and fill personal information if required

then you will see confirmation window and it will ask you to complete the application with additional information form you will get 45 days time limit to complete it

one of them is RC66SCH E(19)  FORM and etc.

then fill it and send in documents in CRA account or you can use mailing services

if this post helped you please leave comment and

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!